- 38.6± Acres can be subdivided into tracts as small as 1.5 acres
- Zoned Planned Unit Development (PUD)
- The PUD allows retail, office, industrial, multifamily and single family zoning
- All utilities are located nearby
- Across from new Brushy Creek Ampitheater, a 65 acre park with a 10,000 capacity lawn style seating, currently home to KOKEFEST
- Across from the new 82 lot single family subdivision Brooklands
- Across from Farley Middle School and Ray Elementary
Size: 38.6± Acres
Minimum Divisible: 1.5± Acres
Max Contiguous: 38.6± Acres
Utilities: Water and electric to the site, wastewater nearby.
Frontage: Approximately 810’ on FM 1660, 3,708’ on CR 137
Sale Price: Please call agent for details.